• November 5Thanksgiving Break November 22-23

• November 5No School Veterans Day, November 12

• November 5No School on Election Day, November 6th

Wildcat News

Fall Sports Round Up

Thane Millhon, writer

Wildcat sports teams have been wrapping up the fall season by competing in BIIF Championships and HHSAA State Tournaments.  Let catch up with some of teams.

The Wildcat cross country team just completed its first campaign under new head Coach David Wild.  During the recent BIIF Championships, Wildcat runner Jared Barrett placed 15th and will compete in the HHSAA Championship race on Oct. 27th along with Thibault Dabrowski, Christian Mendez, and Megan Baguso.

Wildcat bowlers took to the lanes at KB Xtreme recently to crown team and individual BIIF Champions.  Konawaena boy’s took the team title with Hunter Tavares first and Wyatt Sevella second in the boy’s individual championships.  Courtney Kikugawa finished second in the girl’s individual championship.

The following bowlers made the All BIIF team, Courtney Kikugawa, Hunter Tavares, Wyatt Sevella,and  Zy Kaaihue. Congrats keglers.

The football team beat Kealakehe 16-3 last week to secure home field advantage for the BIIF D-2 Football Championship.  This Saturday at 7:00 PM the Kamehameha Warriors will do battle with the Wildcats for the BIIF title and the HHSAA playoff berth.

Come out and support the Wildcats as they look to continue their recent streak of BIIF titles, and wear green as head coach Brad Uemoto has declared a “GREEN OUT” for the game.